Introduce Yourself

Home Forums Talk Amongst Yourselves Introduce Yourself

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jana 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Seether-Online
    Keymaster

Hey, it’s Chris from Seether-Online. Please bear with me while I try to get a forum online. I’m trying a few different ones to see what works best.

TedSchmosby
    TedSchmosby
    Participant

ayy

Seether-Online
    Keymaster

Haven’t seen you since the old forum days and Seetherites! How’s it been going?

ShaunMorgan
    ShaunMorgan
    Participant

Hello! I’m Chris! What’s up?

jana
    Participant

Hi, I’m Jana and I have to be the #1 Seether fan who loves Seether more than anyone ever, at least it feels that way to me! Why?, you may ask,. Who do you know that listens to only Seether music, at least 9/10 Seether, 1/10 various: black crowes, soundgarden, godsmack,etc.? I hear Seether music playing in my head most of the time, and I’ve had dreams of Shaun from time to time, dreams I would rather have not awoken from. Does that qualify me at the top of the best Seether fan list? I’ve been to all the shows possible in so. Cal and Vegas area, and waited endless hours, sometimes successful, sometimes not, to see and talk to band members and give them some sort of gift. I absolutely adore these guys and can’t live without their music! I live in Sage, CA and have rocked since day 1! God Bless SEETHER!Seether’s Home Away from Home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.